Thursday, April 21, 2005

What to say?

Ok so now for my first, or is it second blog, I'm not really sure what to talk about. Yes I suppose I could talk about Susy, and tell you how wonderful she is, but who wants to hear about that cheesey stuff? Lol I love you Sus. Or I could tell you something about her to get her back for the whole cleaning my nails blog she did, but nah I'm not that mean. So what else is there? I could complain about how much money I just spent on my truck, but again who wants to hear that, especially on my first posting. Nothing really that exciting has occured today. Oh maybe tell you some things about me. Yeah thats what I'll do.
Well for starters i'm a 27 yr old male. I'm bald. Hey no jokes now. I work here www.vanconex.com and here http://www.fvtradex.com. I do basically the same job at both buildings although Tradex is only my part time job. Don't ask me what I do because its really hard to explain. But, contrary to popular belief I do work. I live in Coquitlam, and I play where ever theres a sandbox. I like long walks on the beach and snuggling by the.....oh wait getting off subject there. So yeah if there was something else you wanted to know go ahead and ask, I have nothing to hide. Except that one thing, but I'm not telling. Ok thats all I got. I was never any good at describing myself. I figured if you didnt already know me then it wouldn't be long before you did.
So there you have it folks, my first blog. I promise others will be way more exciting. Trust me, amazing things happen to me through out the day. I once even walked into a wall. That was a good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon George said...

aaah so we've sucked you in huh??? shannon

10:19 PM  
Blogger Miss-buggy said...

YEAH!!!
Hi Neil!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home