Monday, July 11, 2005

Couches which need homes

CouchHello one and all. I have in my possession two couches which need good homes. One is a three seater, not in the best of conditions but none the less very sturdy. Great for all those bachelor pads out there, or bachelorette.

LazyBoyAlso I have a lazy boy. It's my pride and joy and has been with me a long time. Yes it is circa 1970 but man is it comfy.

If anyone out there is short some dollars and is looking for some good cheap, as in free, seating arrangements just leave me a comment and let me know if you want them.

If no one wants them by July 23 they will be visiting the friendly neighborhood dump.




THEY WENT TO A GOOD HOME

1 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

me. at least for now. something is better than nothing. when can i get them......melody

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home