Thursday, July 21, 2005

Things I saw & did today

Well today was a boring day at work so spent a lot of it outside. Mostly people watching. Had lunch around noon, big mistake, lunchtime is very busy in a food court downtown. So as usual we have to share our table. So were sitting there eating and this guy comes along and asks if he could sit with us. I nodded my head without really looking up. So this guy goes to introduce himself and that's when I looked up and this is what I said, "David friggin Suzuki!" yeah I had lunch with Nature of Things himself. Well kinda

Here's something that puzzles me, we all know how when women get older their breast droop. Does the same thing happen to men's genitallia? It seems as men get older our pants get higher. Are we trying to hold the little fellas up? Give it that last ditch effort to keep them together? I saw this old guy today and his shorts were about 3 inches from his armpits. Now thems snug fellas I'd think.

Its 5 O'clock and guests are arriving for a party at the Pan Pacific Hotel upstairs, they keep asking me where the New Years party is, I'm a little confused, isn't it July? But none the less there it is a New Years party in July. Go figure

And the funniest thing I saw today came via email. Enjoy this little clip. And ask yourself, 'How would I protect my most treasured item from..Wellll myself?'


(Press play to start)
(If it takes a moment it's worth the wait)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kaylyn said...

that is the most funniest thing I ever saw a dog do!!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

That dog must have another personality in his hind leg.

2:46 PM  
Blogger RoseyBlog said...

I assume that male organs with age will droop, sag, and will even stick to most leathers and all smooth, hard surfaces.
I think that the aging male organs would behave much like those rubbery, sticky toy hands kids used to play with and throw on walls.
Kids had a great time with those sticky hands.
I wonder if the owners of the aging male organs have as great a time?
I suppose only time will tell, you will tell, won't you?
That dog was so cute.
Love yah
Have a great day

12:19 AM  
Blogger Miss-buggy said...

that is hillarious!!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home