Thursday, November 24, 2005

Delay in game......

Well I guess some what of bad news yesterday, the position in Abbotsford didn’t quite happen as of yet. They need to ‘look into it more’. We’re thinking it’s delayed until probably January's decision making. The Director of Operations at Tradex is pushing to get the position in place and did have a verbal approval but as all political organizations go there’s and approval posses to go through. Seems that in this one there was a bit of a hang up. She’s going to press again and will let me know at the end of the day what’s going to happen next. In the mean time however she’s still going ahead with handing events over to me which means a full time job (part time/full time I guess. She also said she’d be handing the parking lot over to me, good news for Susy, finally a manager that understands. But I’ll start ignoring her soon enough, lol… I’m kidding. So I guess we’ll wait and see what happens next. As for moving we’re still a go for January 1st. Might have to commute for a month or two but oh well such is life, hopefully that will be short term.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susy said...

not just a manager who understands... but a manager who actually knows about the parking lot and puts effort in to go out there and check it out and help out and somebody who i don't constanbtly have to hound if i need something :-)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home