Monday, November 07, 2005

Wow

Ok where did October go? I'm looking and my last post was like a month ago. I don't remember what happened. Was I in a comma for the last month? Guess we've been busy or something. Not much has changed in that time though. Should know in the next month or so if I got a new job in Abby which means a move. I'm actually really excited about that. I hope it happens. I need a change of atmosphere as my current full time job is driving me bonkers. I love the job, when I get to do it, most of the time though its a whole big mess of political bulls**t. I don't have time for that stuff. I also don't like the idea of working long term for a company whose "unwritten" ideals go against mine. I've been looking for work since the beginning of the year basically. Ok I lie, I haven't looked at all. I've actually been waiting to see if one will fall into my lap and so far so good on that one. Like I said I'll find out with in the month. It will probably mean a move over the holidays. Might work out in my favor as there's a few house hold items I parted with on the last move with the idea of buying new stuff when I move again. Well seeing as there should be boxing day sales and the like I might be in for some luck. I'm actually starting now the daunting task of looking for an apartment in Abby. I know of one I really like that I looked at before but I thought I should shop around again just to make sure it's the right one. So we'll see how much life changes for me in the next little while. On a positive note though Sue and I are doing great. She's an amazing girl and I love every moment with her. Which is odd because normally people annoy me. lol Ok kinda joking on that one. But our relationship is amazing and I couldn't be happier. Ok really I just added that last part in case anyone was just sitting there wondering 'oh I wonder how Neil and Susy are doing?' Well now you know, things are great. Well I guess I should get to work. I've been here since 4:00 AM and now its 7:00 AM, what's the relevance to that? Not much except I haven't even put my tie on yet. That's just how excited I am to be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home