Thursday, September 22, 2005

Its going to be one of those days

Well here how to tell its going to be one of those days. I started by getting about 15 minutes extra sleep this morning. Ok it wasn't actual sleep it was more like 15 minutes wake up time. I just kinda stood there thinking about shaving but not actually coordinating my hands to meet my face. So that kinda put me behind by 15 minutes. Not bad though I normally have about 1/2 an to play with in the morning. So I get ready for work no problem. Get down to my truck and start driving away. Oh crap! No tie. So I go back upstairs and get that. Back rushing off to work. Get here and realize I'm at the Convention Centre. Now your thinking oh man he's at the wrong building, no not this time, but I do have Tradex keys. Not going to help me here. Well not a big deal getting in, security can do that and I have a spare set of keys here for such emergencies, its getting my suit out of my locker that's the problem. Thankfully somethings going right for me this morning and it only took me 2 minutes to pick the lock. Now lets see what else will happen this morning after all it's only 0630.

Additional note: For some reason this blog just posted 3 times! This is going to be one of those days.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Neil said...

It was more spam!

8:30 AM  
Blogger James Goudie said...

What a day.

Every morning people wake up and some look at the calendar. wouldn't it be nice to wake up to a pleasent picture every morning?

If you click here you will find what you are looking for. The calendar for every morning. The calendar you have been waiting for.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Neil said...

Is that your version of spam Jimmy? And insidently I put my order in for that calender last month, you should too

12:48 PM  
Blogger Susy said...

i figured it was Jimmy spaming everybody

now Neil, just a question... do your socks match?

3:58 PM  
Blogger James Goudie said...

they seem to only ship to the US!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

My socks? Ah crap

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home