Friday, September 23, 2005

Friends in high places.

So recently I've run into a ...well lets say a little hiccup with Future Shop. I wasn't impressed with the answers I was getting regarding repair of my PDA. So I made a phone call to the beautiful and talented Nolene who just happens to be the personal assistant to the director of HR for Future Shop. Well guess who sits right across from Nolene. The assistant to the Future Shop regional manager. Or was it president? Well no matter she's looking into it now for me and hopefully something good will come of it. Thanks Nolene. Oh and Happy Birthday

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Web tracks Hurricane Rita
With another devastating hurricane headed toward the Gulf Coast, the Internet is jumping into action.
Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
New Orleans
Thanks

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home