Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's been awhile

Well It's been some time since I last blogged, so much so they made me change to a google account. I must have been the last hold out. Why fix it if it's not broken people?
So I was looking for something to do today at work as I was a little bored. So I started reading through Susy's archives. Reading where we were 2 years ago. In less then 50 days we will be married, and while I may not have seen it coming from day one I knew it would happen shortly after. She has been everything to me these last years. She guided me, trusted me, loved me and everything else one can do for another. I have never felt as complete as i do with her. It's funny how after 2 years she has stayed pretty much the same person as the day I met her. She loves me more now but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the wonderful person that did a lot of growing in the months before we met. Sometimes I hear of how she use to be from people and I'm amazed because I don't see any of it in her. Oh she's not perfect(by far) :) I read in her archives how she has trouble confiding in people, and yes even to this day after 2 years I sometimes have to drag it out of her. She has so much going on in her head some days you can see smoke coming out her ears. But Sue has grown into a wonderful person, one that I am honoured already to have as a friend and a partner in life. I actually don't know how I would be with out her. We've come a long way. We've had some bumps but those bumps have helped us become stronger towards each other, a deeper connection that I wouldn't want to give up for anything.
I'm really just trying to say that I miss her. We work so much these days that "us" time never really happens. If we're not at work were running around doing something. And if we have the day off we try to spend it with friends. I think I've seen her for 5 minutes in the last 48 hours or so. So Sue, if your reading this, I love you and I miss you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susy said...

awwww, i can't believe it took me this long to read your blog, even after days of you asking me if I have checked it.
I love you so much babes. And I too can't imagine what it would be like without you, I miss you every second I'm not with you, sometimes even when I am with you.
thanks I'm all teary eyed now :-)

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for info, I am always looking for something interesting on the Internet, i want to send
photos for your blog

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home