Monday, July 24, 2006

My last free weekend

Well that was it. My last free weekend has come and gone. From here on in there's shows every weekend, well except for one where I have to go to a wedding. But it was my last free one just for us. I'm not really complaining because it means business is good which means I have a job still.
So this weekend was a lot of fun. Friday after going back to work to let the stunt planes into Tradex Susy and I went to see Pirates. It was good. I liked it. It wasn't as good as the first one but it certainly wasn't a sleeper like everyone said. On Saturday we went to my Uncle's for a BBQ. Sue got to meet some of my Uncles and Aunts. There wasn't many there but it was still funny. It was a little hot though and we all tried to stay cool under a big tree. Once in awhile though we all jumped up onto the bouncy castle that my sister borrowed from work. I even got to be farmer Neno and drove the lawnmower around. On Sunday Jimmy, Aaron, Draino, Susy and I all went to Science World. My brother Ian and sister Shanelle joined us there. It was fun. Every time I go there I realize how much more time we need to allocate to visiting it. 2 hours was not enough. After closing we went to Red Robbins on Broadway and enjoyed a lot of laughs. Then the valley group went and saw Deep Blue Sea at CN IMAX. Did I mention it was 3D? Good fun trying to touch the jellyfish. Then we headed for ice cream. I have to take my time in there from now on as I'm always the first to pick my flavors and then I'm done before anyone else has even picked. Having to watch them eat delicious ice cream is no fun thing. Any ways after that we went home and fell asleep. Now I'm back at work staring at my event calendar wondering when I can do anything fun again.