Tuesday, June 06, 2006

If you haven't heard

Well if for some strange reason you haven't heard already Susy and I are engaged now. You can follow the link to her blog if you'd like to see the ring. I asked her Saturday morning and she of course said yes(thankfully). I'm very excited and happy. We haven't picked a date as of yet but it looks like summer next year some time.
We went and told my parents on Sunday night. Normally the first thing my Mom does is look for a ring but for some reason she didn't this time. Well for the next 2 hours my brother, sister, Dad and Susy and I were doing everything we could to hint at it. Finally during dinner my Gramma noticed the ring. It was most entertaining how she looked at it, she basically saw it and tilted her head until it was about 4 inches from the table and stared at it. Then my Mom figured out why everyone was giggling for the last 2 hours. It was a lot of fun.
We of course will keep everyone posted, Sue's better at that then me so better look at her blog. I'm very happy and excited about it all but I'm dreading the next year or so of planning. Right now I'm still processing the engaged part and looking at my future wife. I couldn't be happier.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. tax lien

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Maytag refrigerator ice machine parts Golf in ontario resort http://www.link-malpractice-medical-suggest.info/Mississippi_malpractice_and_negligence_center_legal.html shop neurontin pfizer recall boards qoclick Pamela anderson 100 free

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home