Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A year ago today....

I know I was really excited about having a date with someone. It was Tuesday and after having gotten up the nerve the previous day to call Susy and asked her out to an Imax movie today, the 18th. I had tickets for a premiere night. On the 16th we had gone out after work with another guy. It had been a rough show and we needed to relax a little, plus I had a crush on a certain someone. I can't believe you can still have crushes at 27. I had asked Susy out to dinner that night just to hang out and get to know her more, I also asked Matt just so it didn't feel too awkward for her, how was I suppose to know she was just as much into me as I was her. After some BP we headed to Castle Fun Park for some mini-golf. It was fun, but the real fun was after dropping Matt off. I had wanted to hang out some more but was a little shy about coming up with a way. Well the way found me. There was a bad accident on the bridge and we decided to go to Timmy's in Abby and hang out some more. We got to know each other and at the end of the night I had her number(I know all the guys are like SCORE!). It didn't take me long to call even though I was nervous, I called the very next day asking to the movie on the Tuesday(18th). Much to my excitement she said yes. Well the movie happened, kinda, we were a bit late but none the less saw it. Afterwards we went out, talked, hung out some more, pretty much just couldn't get enough of each other. I can't remember how long that date lasted but I think it was in the teen hours, as in more then 10. And when I did finally drop her off we kissed for the first time. My God I haven't been that nervous about kissing someone in a long time. I was shaking. Any ways the very next day we were dating, well I think official it kinda started after another very long date, I think it was 16 hours. Well and as they say the rest is history. We're still together, very much in love, and I couldn't be happier. Tomorrow marks the official 1 year of being together but today was a huge day for us, our first date. From that date I now have the most beautiful, loving, kind and sweetest girl ever. I love you so much Sue your the most amazing thing that's ever come along in my life. I can't wait for the next step in our lives, and I know every step from now on will be with you. And for those of you wondering, I haven't asked her yet, nor will I tomorrow, but that day is coming fast. Happy anniversary of our first date Susy. And Happy Anniversary of 1 year together tomorrow. Love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home