Thursday, January 12, 2006

That's not like me at all

Tie
So I'm feeling a little out of place today. This morning when I got to work and went to put on my tie I had some issues. I was having one of my 'Bad Tie Days'. It gets very frustrating some times. Basically to solve the tie issue I tied a single windsor knot instead of my usual doouble. Let me tell you as far as ties go, it's like wearing someone elses underwear! Ever since the days of upgrading from a clip on to a real tie I've always tied a double windsor. It just doesn't feel right on my neck. Anyways for the last hour I keep having to touch it. I'm going to try going the day with it and see how I feel. Man other peoples underwear would feel creepy.


UPDATE: I did manage to go the whole day with it. Mind you after an hour I wanted to tear it off and redo it again, but I stuck it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susy said...

yea i hate those bad tie days

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home