Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The most precious thing in the world!

Ok besides Susy.

The littlest one of the family hasn't been well lately. Looks like just the flu and teething though. I talked to Mommy today and Kya very briefly (long enough to say turtle). I could hear her making a lot of noise in the background which means she's got her energy back. She was all excited to go out in the "no" (snow) with Mommy and Daddy. It's a relief to hear she's better.

Kya

Brandy (mommy) and kya might be coming down next week which is very exciting, we miss her. We do miss you too Brandy but your not as easy to hold and your burping isn't as cute as Kya's. Plus I know you can say turtle.

She doesn't get to see me often so it sometimes takes her a bit to get un-shy around me, she runs right to Susy though, even to hide from me. Her favorite show is 'Memo'(Finding Nemo) and since everyone always calls me Uncle Neno maybe I can get her to call me Uncle Memo when we see her. Mmm it's close enough.

I'll post some new pictures of her playing in the 'no' once my sister posts them.
Love both of you sis

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss-buggy said...

kids are so cute.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home