Thursday, April 20, 2006

Its finally done

Well its done, over, kaput. I'm now pulling an Aaron, as in unemployed, actually it's more like I'm on "vacation". My last day at the convention centre was yesterday and I don't start at Tradex until June 1st. Mind you I have about 2 weeks of part time work at Tradex in the next little while followed by the cloverdale rodeo so really I have lots of work but none of its full time pay so it doesn't count. Come June 1st though it looks like I'll be working my ass off planning and running events versus before just running them. I'm excited, its a good change.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean you are no longer working at the Van. Convention Center?

6:01 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

wahoo!!!! i'm glad you got the job at Tradex

6:59 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

That is correct I am no longer employed at the Vanc. Convention Centre. All done there.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Susy said...

so if part time work isn't really working... does that mean i've never been employeed.... man i'm such a bum

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Neeno! It's been a long time coming and you've worked so hard to get here. I'm proud of you my "little runner". Love ya!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home