Sunday, April 24, 2005

Work

So in my line of work I've done and seen some pretty amazing things. I've met some amazing people as well. Everyone from the Priemer to the Prime Minister, The President and the Queen. I've met kings and Princes of countries I didn't even know existed. Rock stars and superstars. Every day is a new day and new challanges are faced. That I think is what I love about my job. I love it that each day is different, each day even has a different client. Some weeks your lucky and you have the same client the whole time. Those ones often become like family. Some from years ago still email me and often send Christmas cards and gifts. Its a crazy job in a crazy industy. The thing is that every client comes through and always by the last day is exhausted. There show could be 3 days long and their just bushed. By the end of it their draggin their feet and just not all there. Now heres the funny part, One of my jobs is to say goodbye to the client. And for the most part I'm always on hand when they leave. So they drag their feet out the door complaining about how tired they are and we wave goodbye. Then as soon as they're out the door I turn around smile at all my staff and say "all right folks, lets clean up and do it all over again!" It never stops for us we never have a chance to sit back and pat ourselves on the back. On the floor of a large convention center there isnt any time for that. Its go go go or nothing would get done. Susy can understand this, she gets to see it. It takes a crazy breed of people to do what we do, and we love to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home