Friday, April 29, 2005

Oops

So I know I haven't said much as of late. I've been busy with work and then when not at work hanging out with Sus. Haven't had much to say as of late and even now I'm searching for something. I do a million things a day and do you think I could just remember one of them, nope. Oh wait I do remember breathing once today. Does that count? So right now I'm breaking one of the unwritten room-mate codes. "Thou shall not steal one anothers food." Come on, his macaroni looked way better then mine. He won't even notice, as long as Sus doesn't tell him. She so is now.
So I can't cook. Never have been able to. I've been known to ruin even macaroni. Oh I can follow a recipe for something I guess, but not very well. Just add egg to muffins I'm pretty good at. I've made a full course turkey dinner twice before but it was instant stuffing. The funny part is I was a chef in school. I ducked out of all the cooking though and became the garnish chef. Let me tell you I'm pretty good at that. I can even make a pretty mean melon centerpiece for those summer picnics. But I can't cook. Never ha a talent for that I guess. Speaking of which what is my talent? ................ Mmm think I need to go ponder that one for awhile. But first, I think my water is boiling over. Stupid macaroni.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss-buggy said...

talents are hard to figure out. I would love to figure those out for myself. THat and my gifts.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home