Sunday, May 01, 2005

Aye-caramba

Ok let me tell you I have been very busy as of late. Work has been crazy. I've been go go go from the second I get there and don't sit down until I'm driving home 10 hours later. But you know what? I love it! I missed this part of my job so much. The pressure of it, having to make decisions in a matter of seconds that could cost so dearly. Not having the time to even stop for lunch. The last 2 years at work have been like watching paint dry. But after tomorrow when I leave work I feel like I'm going to have that excitement for my job re-kindled. I know who really likes their job? Not many these days. But I love what I do, and I do it well if I do say so myself. I actually cant wait to go to work tomorrow. But what I cant wait for at all is to get off work tomorrow and go see Susy. Yeah I miss her. lol

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss-buggy said...

I am really enjoying my job

10:25 PM  
Blogger Tysey said...

I love my job

10:26 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

Ok you two might be the only two that likes their job. Where did we find you? lol

6:25 AM  
Blogger Miss-buggy said...

hmmmm......

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think most of us like our job or at least what our jobs bring us. Like the satisfaction of doing it well. The pay-check, and the freinds we make there.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home